Welcome to Lifetime Dental Plan. Lifetime Dental Plan maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. Feel free to browse the site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
1. By using this website, you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, do not use this site, and instead contact Lifetime Dental Plan directly for desired information.
2. This website and all items on it, including but not limited to the design, content, files, and graphics, remain the property of Lifetime Dental Plan, its affiliates and its suppliers. A single copy of these items may be downloaded and/or reprinted by you solely for your personal and noncommercial use, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purposes violates Lifetime Dental Plan's legal rights and will subject you to legal actions and the consequences thereof.
3. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
4. Information in this site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Lifetime Dental Plan's services is applicable only in Arizona unless otherwise noted. Some services may not be available in certain areas. Lifetime Dental Plan makes no representations that the materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside from the United States. Those who do access this site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with both the laws of the United States of America and laws of that other country.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, and other information contained in this site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Lifetime Dental Plan makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and reliable, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Lifetime Dental Plan makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, and omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors and technical errors) may sometimes occur in the content of this site. Lifetime Dental Plan will from time to time revise the information, services and the resources contained in this website and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. All content, information and materials contained in this site are provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, service mark, or graphic contained on this site is either the copyrighted property of Lifetime Dental Plan, unless otherwise noted, or is the copyrighted property of third parties. Lifetime Dental Plan neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Lifetime Dental Plan. Intellectual property belonging to Lifetime Dental Plan (logos, trademarks, graphics, service marks, etc.) may not be used by you without Lifetime Dental Plan's prior written approval. Unauthorized use of the materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Lifetime Dental Plan and/or third parties, including without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of privacy and publicity. Lifetime Dental Plan will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.
7. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Lifetime Dental Plan reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Lifetime Dental Plan may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
LIFETIME DENTAL PLAN HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION DATE IDENTIFIED IN YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION.
Unless otherwise advised, the automatic renewal will be charged to the credit card account that you provide in making your initial membership order. In the event your initial membership order is paid by personal check, it is the responsibility of the member to supply Lifetime Dental Plan with your current valid credit card account information or a personal check for the purposes of payment of membership renewal. In order for your membership to continue without interruption, your renewal payment must be received two (2) weeks prior to the expiration date identified in your order confirmation. In the event that Lifetime Dental Plan attempts to automatically renew your membership but is unable to do so due to the cancellation or inactivation of your credit card account, Lifetime Dental Plan will attempt to notify you through the e-mail address on record and inform you that your membership will expire on the date identified in the order confirmation. In all events, it is your responsibility as a member to ensure that payment for membership renewal has been received by Lifetime Dental Plan two (2) weeks prior to the expiration date identified in the order confirmation. Lifetime Dental Plan is not responsible and assumes no liability to any member for any member's failure to provide Lifetime Dental Plan with current valid credit card account information or other payment for membership renewal.
BY ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LIFETIME DENTAL PLAN ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY, AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 1 ABOVE, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE LEGAL CONTRACT.
8. Although this site may be linked to other sites not maintained by or related to Lifetime Dental Plan, Lifetime Dental Plan is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this site or with the services of Lifetime Dental Plan. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Lifetime Dental Plan has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other pages or other sites is at your own risk and, further, Lifetime Dental Plan does not represent, and is not responsible for, the privacy and security of any such page or site.
9. All offers set forth on this site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
10. Lifetime Dental Plan maintains and operates this site from its offices in the state of Arizona, United States. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Arizona, United States of America. If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any legal proceedings shall be brought and adjudicated in the courts of only Maricopa County, Arizona, unless otherwise specifically agreed by Lifetime Dental Plan in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Lifetime Dental Plan reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make revisions at any time, without notice or obligation to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
12. Site Owner: Lifetime Dental Plan, PO Box 50070, Phoenix, AZ 85076.
Have comments or questions? email@example.com